In order to apply for a Tier 5 GAE visa, the individual must apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS). Mountbatten will be able to offer sponsorship if the role, the candidate, and the employer meet the following criteria.
- At least 18 years old
- Non-UK citizen
- Must have a degree. Qualifications and educational institutions must be recognised by UK NARIC.
- Have an identified host organization offering training in a full time skilled position (NVQ Level 3 or above)
- Proficient in English
- Looking for an office based training placement up to 12 months
- Must be a UK registered company
- Must have the financial and personnel resources to support and supervise the candidate throughout the period of their training palcement.
- Must be able to offer a full time training-based and supernumerary (outside of the organisation’s regular staffing requirements) role that is not affecting the UK Resident Labour Market.