Tier 5 GAE Overview
The Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange (GAE) category is for individuals coming to the United Kingdom through approved schemes that aim to share knowledge, experience and best practice, and to experience the social and cultural life of the UK.
You can apply for a Tier 5 GAE visa if you are a non-UK national. This visa allows UK employers the opportunity to offer work experience, including internships for a period of up to 12 months. We can provide eligible candidates with a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) and will act as the sponsor on behalf of the employer.
What are the benefits of the Mountbatten Tier 5 Sponsored Program
By participating in a Mountbatten sponsored program, you can expect both tangible and intangible benefits.
- Experience: Mountbatten has over 20 years of experience administering training and internship programs in the UK.
- Up to 12 months in the UK: Spend between 4 weeks and 12 months as a temporary worker in the UK.
- Visa Support and Assistance: We will work with your identified host organization to complete the necessary paperwork and guide you through the process of applying for your Tier 5 GAE visa.
- Pre-Departure Information & Orientation: From life and customs in the UK to opening a bank account, Mountbatten provides you with the essential resources to ensure you have a supportive and successful educational and cultural exchange experience.
- Gain real-world skills and hands-on experience in UK business practice.
- Expand your professional network, build lifelong friendships, and gain valuable insights into the UK culture.