Interested in our J-1 Visa Sponsorship in the USA? There’s a program fee for participation split into two installments – an application fee and a program fee, payable at the time we issue your Certificate of Sponsorship. The program fee is vary depending on the length of your program.
|Application Fee||USD $100||Payable at application. Non-refundable.|
|Program Fee (1-5 Months)*||USD $1,800||Payable when training/internship placement is|
confirmed and the Certificate of Sponsorship
(DS-2019) form is ready to be issued.
|Program Fee (6-12 Months)*||USD $2,250|
|Program Fee (13-15 Months)*||USD $2,500|
*Inclusive of Accident and Sickness Health Insurance
The following fees may be applicable to you for the extra service you need.
|J-2 Dependent Fee||USD $500||For each dependent.|
|Priority Processing Fee||USD $300||For applications submitted less than 4 weeks|
prior to the Program Start Date.
|Extension Fee||USD $500||For each request to extend the program duration up|
to the maximum limit. The fee is in addition to the
|Program Change /|
DS-2019 Replacement Fee
|USD $250||For each request to amend the start date, change of the|
Host Organization or other program change and for
each replacement of the lost/stolen DS-2019 form.
We also recommend you bear in mind the following additional expenses:
- US visa application fee (MRV fee): USD $160**
- Travel to the nearest embassy or consulate for a visa interview
- Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee: USD $220**
- Airfare costs to and from the US, which vary according to the time of year
- Cost of accommodation in the US
- Personal possessions / additional health insurance
**Subject to change