The Mountbatten Program is committed to protecting your privacy. The Mountbatten Program brand includes the following entities: Mountbatten Institute, Inc., GAP Activities Project, Inc., Mountbatten Programmes Ltd., Mountbatten International Programmes (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Westminster People Ltd., and Trainee Management Services, Inc.
- Personal Information we collect about you
- How Personal Information about you will be used
- Disclosure and transfer of your Personal Information
- Other websites
- How to contact us
Personal Information we collect about you
We collect and process Personal Information about you when you sign up to our mailing lists, apply to our programs or, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also collect Personal Information about you when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback, and participate in competitions, including, but not limited to, social media competitions.
How Personal Information about you will be used
Personal Information which you supply to us may be used for legitimate business purposes, including, but not limited, to the following:
- To identify and communicate with you about our products and services
- To respond to your requests or enquiries
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing emails, program news and other information that may be of interest to you
- To assess and process your application, and to fulfill all admissions and program requirements
- To match and place you with our external host organizations
- To carry out and perform our obligations arising from any contracts or agreements entered into between you and us
- To conform to and ensure compliance with any legal and regulatory requirements of the organization
- To update and enhance our records, including, but not limited to, alumni records
- To invite you to events and inform you of other opportunities
- To conduct program and alumni surveys
- To respond to reference requests that we receive on your behalf
- To provide you with important required information, for example, tax documentation
- To communicate with you in the event of an emergency
- To process payroll and other financial transactions
Disclosure and transfer of your Personal Information
In order to fulfil our services to you, we may share your Personal Information with, and obtain information about you:
- With our host organizations, academic partners and licensing/accrediting bodies, housing providers, insurers, relevant government/regulatory authorities (including, but not limited to, U.S. Department of State, UK Visas & Immigration, and Inland Revenue Service), background screening agencies, payroll administration, and emergency notification system providers
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations of the organization, or if required to do so by law
- With any third parties with whom you require or permit us to correspond
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe link in any of our emails or by contacting email@example.com.
We will keep your Personal Information secure and will not share your details with any third party organization for marketing purposes.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.