Interested in our 12-month work placement in New York City? There’s a program fee for participation split into three instalments – an application fee, a deposit when you enter our candidate pool, and your remaining program fee, once placed with one of our partner companies.
In return, you can expect a package worth more than USD $25,000 including:
- Coordination of your J-1 Visa
- Rent-free shared accommodation and utilities
- Monthly living allowance of USD $1,275
- Supplemental health coverage
- On-site support
- Access to exclusive events and volunteering opportunities
- A life-changing year!
|Application Fee||GBP £55||Payable at application. Non-refundable.|
|Initial Deposit||GBP £600||Payable on acceptance into the candidate pool.|
|Participation Fee||GBP £2,845||Payable when placed with a partner company.|
|Total fees||GBP £3,500|
We also recommend you bear in mind the following additional expenses
- US visa application fee (MRV fee): USD $160 *
- Travel to the nearest embassy or consulate for a visa interview
- Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee: USD $220 *
- Airfare costs to and from New York, which vary according to the time of year
- Personal possessions insurance
- Approximately USD $2,000 – 2,500 will be needed to cover expenses during the first few weeks.
* Subject to change