When you secure your placement you’ll need to start applying for your J-1 Visa. Mountbatten is registered by the U.S. State Department to sponsor J-1 visas. Your visa will give you the ability to be in your work placement for the 12-months and will allow you an extra 30 days, after the 12-months, to travel in the U.S.

We can start the visa process as soon as we get word that one of our partner companies would like to have you on their team. We’ll supply all the paperwork you need, guide you through the process of sitting your appointment at a US Embassy and coordinate your fly date with you.