Interested in our 12-month corporate placement in New York? There is a Program Fee for participation split into three instalments – a non-refundable Application Fee, an Initial Deposit when you enter our candidate pool, and the remaining Program Fee balance, once you are placed with a host organization.
What you receive:
- Coordination of your J-1 Visa
- Rent-free, shared accommodation and utilities
- Monthly stipend of USD $1,275*
- Health insurance
- Program support
- Access to cultural activities and volunteering opportunities
- A life-changing experience!
|Application Fee||USD $100||Payable at application. Non-refundable.|
|Initial Deposit||USD $1,000||Payable on acceptance into the candidate pool.|
|Program Fee||USD $5,400||Payable when placed with a host organization.|
|Total Program Fee||USD $6,500**|
We also recommend you bear in mind the following additional expenses
- US Visa Application Fee (MRV fee): USD $185**
- SEVIS I-901 Fee: USD $220**
- Travel to the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a visa interview
- Airfare costs to and from New York, which vary according to the time of year and country / city of departure
- Local transportation costs to and from your placement
- Housing Security Deposit USD $500
- Trip interruption / cancellation insurance, personal possessions insurance, and additional medical insurance if required
- Approximately USD $2,000 – $2,500 will be needed to cover expenses during the first few weeks.
*Gross. Subject to US taxes
**Subject to change