Interested in our 12-month corporate placement in New York City? There’s a program fee for participation split into three instalments – an application fee, a deposit when you enter our candidate pool, and your remaining program fee, once placed with one of our partner companies.
In return, you can expect a package worth more than USD $25,000 including:
- Coordination of your J-1 Visa
- Rent-free shared accommodation and utilities
- Monthly stipend of USD $1,275*
- Health coverage
- On-site support
- Access to exclusive events and volunteering opportunities
- A life-changing experience!
|Application Fee||USD $100||Payable at application. Non-refundable.|
|Initial Deposit||USD $1,000||Payable on acceptance into the candidate pool.|
|Program Fee||USD $4,900||Payable when placed with a partner company.|
|Total fees||USD $6,000**|
We also recommend you bear in mind the following additional expenses
- US visa application fee (MRV fee): USD $160**
- Travel to the nearest embassy or consulate for a visa interview
- Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee: USD $220**
- Airfare costs to and from New York, which vary according to the time of year
- Housing security deposit USD $200
- Personal possessions insurance
- Approximately USD $2,000 – 2,500 will be needed to cover expenses during the first few weeks.
* Subject to US Tax
**Subject to change