Interested in our 12-month corporate placement in New York? There is a fee for participation split into three instalments – a non-refundable Application Fee, an Initial Deposit when you enter our candidate pool, and your remaining Program Fee, once you are placed with one of our host organizations.
In return, you can expect a package worth more than USD $25,000 including:
- Coordination of your J-1 Visa
- Rent-free shared accommodation and utilities
- Monthly stipend of USD $1,275*
- Health insurance
- Program support
- Access to cultural activities and volunteering opportunities
- A life-changing experience!
|Application Fee||USD $100||Payable at application. Non-refundable.|
|Initial Deposit||USD $1,000||Payable on acceptance into the candidate pool.|
|Program Fee||USD $4,900||Payable when placed with a host organization.|
|Total fees||USD $6,000**|
We also recommend you bear in mind the following additional expenses
- US Visa Application Fee (MRV fee): USD $160**
- SEVIS I-901 Fee: USD $220**
- Travel to the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a visa interview
- Airfare costs to and from New York, which vary according to the time of year and country / city of departure
- Local transportation costs to and from your placement
- Housing Security Deposit USD $200
- Trip interruption / cancellation insurance, personal possessions insurance, and additional medical insurance if required
- Approximately USD $2,000 – $2,500 will be needed to cover expenses during the first few weeks.
*Gross. Subject to US taxes
**Subject to change