Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, accommodation arrangements and information are subject to change.
However, for over 25 years previous Mountbatten participants lived in shared, fully furnished apartments in Jersey City, New Jersey just a 15-minute underground journey to Midtown Manhattan and just moments away from the PATH train service, making for a convenient commute to New York City.
These apartments included:
- 24-hour doorman
- Secure key fob building entry
- Washer/dryer in the building
- TV, Cable/Internet, and utilities included
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms (five trainees per apartment)
- Living room, dining room, full kitchen
“My roommate became my best friend.”
Talor Gilchrist, New York Program, August 2017 Intake
Trainees share an apartment with four other Mountbattens, and a room with one other. Apartments are mixed gender but bedrooms are single gender.