Interested in our 12-month work placement and PGC in London? There’s a program fee for participation split into three instalments – an application fee, a deposit when you enter our candidate pool, and your remaining program fee, once placed with one of our partner companies.
In return, you can expect a package worth more than $25,000 + your academic qualification including:
- Coordination of your Tier 5 Visa
- Rent-free shared accommodation and utilities
- Monthly living allowance of GBP £700
- Academic classes
- Health coverage (NHS)
- On-site support
- A life-changing year!
|Application Fee||USD $100||Payable at application. Non-refundable.|
|Initial Deposit||USD $1000||Payable on acceptance into the candidate pool.|
|Participation Fee||USD $11,900||Payable when placed with a partner company.|
|Total fees||USD $13,000|
Eligible United States citizens and permanent residents/green card holders may qualify for a Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan.
We also recommend you bear in mind the following additional expenses:
- UK visa application fee: USD $300-400*
- Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS): GBP £400. This is a mandatory fee as part of your visa application and gives you access to the UK’s National Health Service (NHS)
- Travel to the nearest embassy or consulate for a visa interview
- Airfare costs to and from London, which vary according to the time of year (ISIC cards may provide some discounts)
- Personal possessions insurance
- Approximately GBP £1,500 will be needed to cover expenses during the first few weeks
* Subject to change