We work in partnership with the University of Chester to offer a study program alongside your 12-month work placement.
The MA in Entrepreneurial Management helps our trainees build the skills and knowledge for both entrepreneurship and corporate intrapreneurship. Providing you with practical leadership and entrepreneurial skills in a global business environment. Whether you’re looking to walk away and found your own tech startup or climb the ladder in a leading business, the MA gives you the tools to innovate in either case.
“My Mountbatten year was truly a growth experience for me and tested my abilities to work full time in an international team while also being back in school full-time earning my Masters in order to further my career.”
Karen Singerman, London Program, August 2014 intake
How it works
You’ll study for your MA throughout your year in London with a combination of evening and Saturday classes.
- Skills and Approaches for Work Based Learning
- Managerial Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Practical Marketing Communication
- Managing and Leading People
- Designing Practitioner Research
- Triple Negotiated Experiential Learning