How to Apply
Apply now for our March 2019 New York intake
Are you ready to apply for a year in New York?
Applications are now open for our March 2019 intake.
Before you start your application make sure that you have checked:
- If you are eligible for the Program
- Which academic program you are applying for
- How much the Program will cost
Sunday 21 October 2018
- Apply - Submit your application and pay your application fee
- Interview – If your application is successful you will be invited for a face-to-face or skype interview with Mountbatten Program
- The candidate pool – If your interview is successful you will need to pay your deposit and then you will be placed in our candidate pool
- Selection – Our host organizations will select who they would like to interview from the candidate pool
- Placed – If a host organization offers you a placement you are officially placed on the Mountbatten Program and you will now need to pay your remaining program fee
- Visa – Once placed, Mountbatten Program will help coordinate your visa and prepare for your arrival in New York
Trainees must arrive in New York on Monday 18 March, unless informed otherwise.
Please use the application guidance document to help you submit a successful application.Apply here